Sunday, October 20, 2013

Evaluasi Belajar Tahap Akhir Nasional Tahun 1986 Bahasa Inggris

Posted by Blogger Name. Category: , , , ,

EBTANAS-SMA-86-0
Mother warned her ... the newly painted wall.
A. not touched
B. not to touch
C. do not touch
D. not touching
E. not touch
EBTANAS-SMA-86-02
I ... the street when it began to rain.
A. am walking down
B. have walked down
C. have been walking down
D. was walking down
E. would walk down
EBTANAS-SMA-86-03
"When do you plan to get married?"
"After ... school".
A. I finish
B. I finished
C. I am finishing
D. I had finished
E. I have been finished
EBTANAS-SMA-86-04
"I'm sure he will be successful in his job."
"Yes "
A. if he should work hard enough
B. if he works hard enough
C. if he worked hard enough
D. if he work hard enough
E. if he had worked hard enough
EBTANAS-SMA-86-05
"... he would have been eaten half of the cake."
A. If he is hungry
B. Were he hungry
C. If only he was hungry
D. Had he been hungry
E. If he would be hungry
EBTANAS-SMA-86-06
The batik dress mother gave me is old, its colour has faded. Its refers to ...
A. mother
B. batik
C. dress
D. colour
E. me
EBTANAS-SMA-86-07
Which of the following statement is corrects?
" ..."
"Yes; sometimes I do"
A. Do you see ever my uncle?
B. Do you ever see my uncle?
C. Ever do you see my uncle?
D. Do ever see you my uncle?
E. Do see ever you my uncle?
EBTANAS-SMA-86-08
"I could have asked somebody else to carry that box" means ...
A. "I carried the box"
B. "Somebody else carried the box"
C. "I asked someone to carry the box"
D. "I would ask someone to carry the box"
E. "I didn't want to carry the box"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-09
I’m planning to go to a party tonight, but it's raining very hard now. I wish ...
A. it stops
B. it will stop
C. it would stop
D. it has stopped
E. it had stopped
EBTANAS-SMA-86-10
Your sister always gets up late on Sundays, ...?
A. isn't it
B. will she
C. does it
D. should she
E. doesn't she
EBTANAS-SMA-86-11
... a new language can be very interesting.
A. Learn
B. Learned
C. Learning
D. To learning
E. In learning
EBTANAS-SMA-86-12
She went to the blackboard as if she knew how to solve the problem. The underlined words mean ...
A. She actually couldn't solve the problem
B. She ought to know how to solve the problem
C. she definitely knew how to solve the problem
D. She should know how to solve the problem
E. she succeeded in solving the problem
EBTANAS-SMA-86-13
"What did he promised you?"
"... if he wins the lottery"
A. He treats me
B. I treat him
C. To treat me
D. He should treat me
E. That he treats me
EBTANAS-SMA-86-14
"Having covered the typewriter, she turned the light off" means ...
A. "While turning off the light, she covered the typewriter"
B. "She turned the light off when she covered the typewriter"
C. She covered the typewriter, then she turned the light off
D. She turned the light off as she was covering the typewriter"
E. "Since she had turned the light off, she covered the typewriter"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-15
These shoes old, ... comfortable.
A. yet
B. nor
C. while
D. quite
E. whereas
EBTANAS-SMA-86-16
" ..."
"Neither does she"
A. I also sew my own clothes
B. She cannot sew her own clothes
C. Nor do I sew my own clothes
D. I don't sew my own clothes
E. E Does she sew her own clothes?
EBTANAS-SMA-86-17

"... a pity we missed the program."
A. Being
B. It is
C. That is
D. There is
E. What is
EBTANAS-SMA-86-18
The teacher has the children ... to the passage twice.
A. listen
B. listened
C. listening-
D. to listen
E. have listened
EBTANAS-SMA-86-19
"Mahmud had the oil of his car changed yesterday" means ...
A. "He changed the oil of his car"
B. "He had to change the oil of his car"
C. "Someone changed the oil of his car"
D. "He would have changed the oil of his car"
E. "Someone asked Mahmud to changed the oil of his car"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-20
My neighbour is a well ... and very successful businessman.
A. educated
B. education
C. educating
D. educate
E. educative
EBTANAS-SMA-86-21
"I'm sorry for ... you all this trouble,
A. doing
B. making
C. causing
D. creating
E. disturbing
EBTANAS-SMA-86-22

The disappointed man jumped out of the window and committed ...
A. suicide
B. murder
C. death
D. crime
E. sin
EBTANAS-SMA-86-23
He started to make a living right after the death of his father. The underlined word mean ...
A. to work hard
B. to stay alive
C. to get married
D. to earn money
E. to look for a house
EBTANAS-SMA-86-24
He was helped by a very attractive nurse.
The underlined word mean ...
A. nice
B. thoughtful
C. modest
D. friendly
E. pretty
EBTANAS-SMA-86-25
''The boys have been told the good news" Mean ...
A. The good news was .told to the boys
B. Somebody has told the boys the good news
C. The good news has been told by the boys
D. The boys have told the good news '
E. The good news about the boys has been told
EBTANAS-SMA-86-26
"Is the new edition of this book already available?"
A. it is printing
B. it has printed
C. it is being printed
D. it has been printed
E. it was printed
EBTANAS-SMA-86-27
The police ... for the robber for two years before they caught him.
A. had been looking
B. have been looking
C. were being looked
D. had to be looked
E. were looked
EBTANAS-SMA-86-28
"Why were her eyes red?"
"Because ...".
A. she cries
B. she is crying
C. she had been crying
D. she has been crying
E. she has cried
EBTANAS-SMA-86-29
"If I had come earlier, I could have met Bob in person" means ...
A. "I came very early, so that I could meet Bob in person"
B. I came late, so I could not meet Bob in person"
C. "Although I came early, I could not meet Bob in person"
D. "I did not come late, nevertheless, I could not meet Bob in person"
E. I came early, therefore I could not meet Bob in person"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-30
His name is Paul, isn't ...?
A. he
B. his
C. that
D. so
E. it
EBTANAS-SMA-86-31
"He must have been seen me eat the fish" means ...
A. I must eat the fish
B. He must see me eat the fish
C. I'm sure that he saw me eat the fish
D. He could see me eat the fish
E. I conclude that he saw me eat the fish
EBTANAS-SMA-86-32
She missed the train. She ... earlier.
A. should leave
B. must leave
C. must have left
D. should have left
E. should be leaving
EBTANAS-SMA-86-33
"I am sorry I don't know the answer, but I really wish I ..."
A. know
B. knew
C. have known
D. will know
E. had known
EBTANAS-SMA-86-34
"If only his son had studied harder" means ...
A. His son did not study harder
B. His son had studied harder
C. His son has studied harder
D. His son will not study harder
E. His son never studies harder
EBTANAS-SMA-86-35
The dishes we had for lunch were all delicious ...?
A. didn't they
B. hadn't they
C. were they
D. had they
E. weren't they
EBTANAS-SMA-86-36
At new year's eve ... continued until early in the morning.
A. to sing and to dance
B. they sing and dance
C. singing and dancing
D. song and dance
E. they're singing and dancing
EBTANAS-SMA-86-37
I was interested in ... more about your work.
A. learn
B. learning
C. learned
D. learning
E. to learning
EBTANAS-SMA-86-38
He knows only a little English, ... he is to do good business.
A. unless
B. moreover
C. since
D. but
E. therefore
EBTANAS-SMA-86-39
... a sharp axe, he cut down the tree easily.
A. Using
B. To used
C. To using
D. Have used
E. To have used
EBTANAS-SMA-86-40
" ... very kind of you to help me".
A. This is
B. There is
C. It
EBTANAS-SMA-86-41
"What did he promised you?"
(1) If he would be early
(2) If he will be early
(3) Whether he is early
(4) That he would be early
EBTANAS-SMA-86-42
"He was charged Rp 5000,00,- for that book" means ...
(1) "the book cost Rp 5000,00,-"
(2) "He had to pay Rp 5000,00,-"
(3) The bookstore had him pay Rp 5000,00,-"
(4) "He was paid Rp 5000,00,-"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-43
"When the farmers were working in the field, they found an ancient tool. Means ...
(1) "The farmers worked in the field; then they found the tool"
(2) "Before the farmers worked in the field, they found the tool"
(3) "The farmers found the tool after they had worked in the field"
(4) "At the time the farmers were working, they found the tool"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-44
"Where did he go first?"
(1) He went to the post office first
(2) He first went to the post office
(3) First he went to the post office
(4) He went to the first post office
EBTANAS-SMA-86-45
"Mother rarely goes to the movies, does she?" means
(1) "She hates movies"
(2) "She doesn't enjoy movies"
(3) "She dislikes movies"
(4) "She often goes to the movies"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-46
"I stopped seeing my girl-friend last week" means ...
(1) "I don't see her anymore"
(2) "I won't see my girl-friend"
(3) "I decided not to see her"
(4) "I haven't seen her since last week"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-47
... what birthday present to buy for my mother, I asked for my friend's help.
(1) Not knowing
(2) Without knowing
(3) As I did not know
(4) Not know
EBTANAS-SMA-86-48
"Indonesia is said to be an agricultural country" means ...
(1) "It is said that Indonesia is an agricultural country"
(2) "They say that Indonesia is an agricultural country"
(3) "It is known that Indonesia is an agricultural country"
(4) People say that Indonesia is an agricultural country"
EBTANAS-SMA-86-49
The student whom I have been introduced to is one of the best athletes in Indonesia. Whom refers to ...
(1) one of the best athletes
(2) Indonesia
(3) the student
(4) the best athletes
EBTANAS-SMA-86-50
My uncle's business is expanding.
The underlined word means ...
(1) changing
(2) increasing in size
(3) moving
(4) growing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►